Friday, December 08, 2006

An Open Apology To A Comrade

A news exploded in front of my face.I don't know if i'm going to take it as if it's just like any ordinary scenario of ones life in a world of unending struggle they called ''movement". I am very proud of what you achieved but i still feel the fang of guilt.It is still gives me a shivering thought that you are undergoing a very painful process of torture in it's highest form .My heart aches that i stole the one precious figure to whom you rely the loyalty of camaraderie,one brother in arms that you needed at this very crucial moment.My life here in England is not envious as i projected ,i'm hiding myself in a masquerade of pretensions because i'm still longing the life i want to live or should i say a life i want to die for.You gave your very most life without any expectations in return,when we left to quest for the things that the movement can't provide us, we never heard you utter any single bitter judgement we are expecting to hear,it gives you the courage to fight for more, instead.That's makes me feel guilty because i deny to myself that we left you in the middle of what we promise to uphold until to the end of what we believe in.You are more than a brother not even just a a friend , because you are a very principled revolutinonary that i don't deserved to claim myself as your comrade.I always give myself a thought that one day if you're not going to find us we will find a way to cross our path and then i solemnly raise my fist in the air to give you my share of respect to the heroism you offer to those weak souls of revolutions.So long my comrade and my honest apology to you......

No comments: